We remain firm in our belief that everyone deserves the opportunity to create a better and more independent life for themselves, and with the right support and resources, this can be achieved. This is where most of our energy goes and what we strive to do every working day. Since its inception in 2010, Autistic Minds has grown to a team of 26 staff (as of May 2021), 60% of whom are autistic.
Together, our small and unique team delivers a range of charitable ventures and quality national services across Wales. Our projects currently include:
– The Autism Directory: our flagship online directory of autism-related services and products
– Help Line managed by our autistic staff
– Caerphilly Community Hub
– Ambition Prints – social enterprise providing bespoke merchandise printing and branding
– SafeShred Wales – social enterprise providing safe and secure destruction of confidential documents
– Autism Live Shows in Cardiff and Llandudno
– Autism Awareness Community Talks
– Employment training programmes for autistic adults
We believe that anyone that needs help and support should be able to access it and so all of our services are designed to be easily accessible. We do not restrict who can access support and a diagnosis of autism is not required to be able to begin your journey with us.
We support the autistic community in a truly unique way because we ARE the autistic community
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.